Mark, Bianca, Isaac, Lucian and Sasha live in New York. While Bianca and Mark are Australian citizens their little boys and girl, Isaac, Lucian and Sasha, are the first Americans in both families. This site is devoted to these two beautiful wonderboys and our little wondergirl.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Ok - so I am crap....
Here are some shots - completely random at this point - I am 6 months behind and to be honest we haven't been taking as many as we should...
Getting ready for Papa's birthday...
The birthday boy and his 2 little men...
Don't know why Mark though that Lucian might like to take a nap on the counter...
Scott and Lucian's little friend Patrick

The boys love the rocking horse that Nanny gave them at Christmas - Mummy loved packing it in the luggage when we came home!!
"I'm watching you Mum..."
In Mum's shoes
Missy O Miller - such a cutie...


No matter what the weather Isaac loves to be in the back yard...








Easter 2008

March for Babies 2008 - The Delfino's and the Swaab's marched again and this year we were joined by Jessica, Miguel and Nicholas. I shared a room with Jessica when I was in the hospital days before Lucian was born. The re-union at the walk was very emotional for Jessica and I...





Isaac's Pre-school graduation. It was so cute...
Isaac blows out the candles on his "sally" car (from the movie "cars")...





















